U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Sep 16, 2021 6:31 PM

Xfinity Mobile pdf statement

I am trying to get a simple pdf statement of my Xfinity Mobile that will reflect my account #, phone #, data and minutes usages and all payments.  I have talked to 3 representatives, one said he has requested billing to set this up and I will get it via email.  Second rep said pdf statement is coming in my next billing cycle. Third rep said it is not possible (all I can do is print out what's on my account; problem with that is that it does not look official and does not contain all information so it is not acceptable for business expenses filing).

Xfinity Mobile markets itself as a legitimate mobile service provider and yet cannot give a basic must-have such as a real statement to its customers.  

Does Xfinity Mobile customer service actually read messages posted in this board?

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

3 m ago

I certainly understand your frustration with this. Unfortunately outside of the app and the website, we do not have an alternate method to access our statements. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMatt 

Hi,

I am having the same issues as user_cef057.  I am am trying to print/get a pdf of my monthly statement for expense and cannot for the life of me find it. 

xFinity Comcast has no issues in making it easy to print out the statement.  Why can't mobile be the same. 

Again

Expert

• 

26.7K Messages

@user_676933 Is it not under My Account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

Hello, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. Thank you. 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://comca.st/3F45VNi

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

19 d ago

I have the exact same problem. Such a joke because it's so easy for internet/cable. I had several phone reps say I'd need to go into a local store for them to print the statement, but I'm not sure if that's true.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_ccbefe I think they will just print in pdf what you can also in your My Account.  You can do that yourself.  Xfinity Mobile service is so bad.  After not finding success in getting an official pdf statement, I experience wrong autopay amounts and incorrectly autopayment date, for which I have to call Xfinity Mobile (DO NOT) Care, every time.  Sheesh!

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 d ago

where do i send my check to pay my bill.  Internet here is terrible and no one pays online. 

Again

Expert

• 

26.7K Messages

@merw 

where do i send my check to pay my bill.  Internet here is terrible and no one pays online. 

Check your bill online.  You can print your statement if you don't get a paper bill.  The address is on the payment coupon.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here