U

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Saturday, February 25th, 2023 1:44 AM

Closed

Mobile bill statement PDF Unavailable

Not able to get the pdf version of my Xfinity mobile bill statement. Need this as an address proof. Contacted multiple times with Xfinity mobile customer care, no one was able to help. They just forwarded to another person where no one was able to resolve the issue.

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, there! Sorry to hear you are having troubles getting the PDF version of your Xfinity Mobile bill. Here are step-by-step directions on how to view and print out your billing statements: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/xfinity-mobile-account-payments-statements Please let us know if you are still having difficulties and our team would be happy to assist. @

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityAlisha​ this doesn’t give you address on file information. It’s actually no use. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for the update @user_a62d60! Are you using the Xfinity Mobile Website or the Xfinity App to download the PDF? Have you tried multiple devices? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ Yes, I tried both Xfinity Mobile Website as well as Xfinity mobile App. I just need mobile bill statement which should have my mailing address. Is there any way to send the statement on my mailing address on file every month? I'm just fade off with both Xfinity mobile website and mobile app. Xfinity don't have a way to generate Xfinity mobile statement.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Currently, we are unable to send Xfinity Mobile bills by mail. You would only be able to receive your billing statement through email or by accessing the Xfinity Mobile app. 

If you are still having issues with receiving your billing statement, I would recommend reaching out to our amazing Xfinity Mobile Team, and they would be happy to help you with getting your bill. You can reach them at, 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

We have limited access to Xfinity Mobile accounts on this platform. However, if you reach out to our Xfinity Mobile Team through one of the methods I provided they would be happy to assist you with making sure you have your billing statement. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

In short, there is no provision for mobile bill statement from Xfinity.

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

I am sorry you are not able to get the PDF of the mobile billing statement @user_a62d60. If this bill is needed for proof of address, our team would be happy to help get you the PDF of your residential bill. Would that meet the requirements? Your residential bill will have your name and address listed on pg. 1. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityAnna​ I added my wife on home internet bill and was able to get the bill for address proof. But, Xfinity don't have provision to have mobile bill statement in pdf format. For now, I'm good. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Representatives,

Thanks for all your help here. I have been looking for this more than a year for xfinity mobile. NO PDF statement for xfinity mobile.

Accept it, we just don't have it for xifinity mobile. No way around !

This is not something you can solve for us. Go back and talk to your manger and PM and dev team to make it.

I am a software engineer, I know how easy it is to just use the template from the xfinity internet to generate the xfinity mobile statement, But not sure whats going on here you guys never hear what customer needs an implement it.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_a6fcab Thanks so much for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing your experience! I’m sorry to hear you're unable to view a pdf version of your bill. What did our Xfinity mobile say when you reached out to them about the bill? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

WILL THER BE AN UPDATE TO THE XFINITY MOBILE BILLING PORTAL OR XFINITY APP TO ALLOW PRINTING OF STATEMENTS IN PDF FORM?  The comments on this string are all asking for this VERY BASIC ability that is available on the Internet/TV side but not on XFINITY Mobile.  My phone utilization is reimbursed by my company but an official 'statement' is required for submission.  I cannot understand how this continues to be an issue with XFINITY Mobile.  I recently switched from Verizon wireless where this was quite simple to accomplish.  

Unfortunately all of the responses on this site recommend utilizing the 'print function' of my browser.  This DOES NOT print a full billing statement with name and billing info/charges broken down.

IS THERE A FIX COMING FOR THIS RIDICULOUS OMISSION????

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@jsant1070 Thank you for your feedback. We would recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile Team directly to see if they are able to accommodate your request. You can reach them at:

Phone - (888) 936-4968
Chat - https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

They will be happy to assist you in any way they can.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here