U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 9th, 2021 8:03 PM

Closed

support phone for billing got bill for xfinity but don't use their service

support phone for billing   got bill for xfinity but don't use their service don't want money taken improperly for account I don't have.  How do you stop this spaming stuff or get hold of xfinity without call consumer fraud?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

387 Messages

3 years ago

Not sure if your trying to cancel your service or what but Call 1-800-COMCAST

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

3 years ago

Hello and Happy Tuesday, ! I hope you’re having a great start to the week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, I'm truly sorry to hear about the account situation taking place as I know situations like this can be frustrating. To be transparent, your best move to have this all sorted out would be to get in contact with our dedicated Xfinity CSA team by calling in at 1-888-565-4329. You can also learn more information by visiting the department website following the process here: https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse. Please let us know if you run into any additional issues with this process and thanks so much again for all your patience!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here