U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 1:45 PM

Closed

Refund

I canceled my account and now it’s still charging me autopay, but I can’t find a way other than this forum to contact xfinity because both phone and online customer service require an active account. Nice system. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

2 years ago

I moved your post to the Customer Service / Billing forum for help.  They should reply here.

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_650cba. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the experience you had when trying to get in contact with someone. It would be our pleasure to look into the status of that automatic payment for you. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so that we can assist you further. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Glad you guys know I'm getting pills but I want for $200 and something dollars and 48 dollars and some change the last bill I paid November was $50 I get internet for 995 a month that's included in the bill that I just got for the $48 and the one last one I paid $1,000 back in June I'll leave to get internet the children can have no not June August so we can have internet l have to go online statement bank statement to be precise however feels a fire at my address on only Street I have the fire report it's for equipment everything in the building was damaged Red Cross for the southern hotels so they still made me pay that only reason why I went ahead and did it cuz there was no fighting children need the Internet for school and also I had a iPhone 11 that got stolen I called the police and I know I had insurance on that phone so they charge me for that and that's it in the credit report so it's messed up my credit and I paid $1,000 for equipment that was damaged in a fire so it's like where do you turn so I gather all the bills from day one I had the fire report so I need my $1,000 back and at this point I have no TV cable because I couldn't keep going on with infinity cuz I was getting charged so much money every month but I just paid now I'm almost getting turned back off I have people saying you just paid the bill I was here when you paid it I know but that's how it was a reoccurring thing every time so much money $7 bill when I had a bill was supposed to be $129 a month so I really Xfinity was stand up and hit my thousand dollars back for equipment I have to pay for that was damaged in a fire in the time had expired when it should have been off my credit report but I called them at the time when the fire and stuff occurred so that should have never went on my credit report

But it did 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

Good morning, @user_5c3ad4, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for assistance with your account and billing. I'm sorry to hear about the fire you experienced. I know firsthand how devastating that is. We would be more than happy to look into your concerns with your account and billing further with you. To do so, please send a Private Chat Message over to us, and we can discuss account details.

Here's the detailed steps to send a Private Chat Message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Private Chat Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here