user_j931yt's profile

Friday, November 3rd, 2023 12:08 AM

Closed

No ACP if you have Flex?

Moving. New City.  New ISP.

Got ACP Application ID.  Started shopping. 

• xfinity website displayed ACP + Free Promotional Flex in its final price estimate
  • xfinity phone sales promised ACP + Free Promotional Flex in all of their price estimates
  • xfinity store sales promised ACP + Free Promotional Flex on all of their price printouts

Got xfinity activated.  Called xfinity's "ACP Department" 

• Provided ACP Application ID   
  • Was told no other steps necessary  
  • Expect ACP discount by 2nd bill

No ACP discount by 2nd bill.

The xfinity ACP Department said The Affordable Connectivity Program rejected my application because I was getting free promotional period Flex.   I have to return the Flex box.  Then reapply for ACP.  

Called Affordable Connectivity Program back [Edited: Phone Number].  They never heard of such a thing.  They don't care at all what kind of discounts Xfinity has.  You still get your ACP discount on internet, Flex discount or not.

And I don't even own a TV.  I only said yes to Flex free promo in case I changed my mind and bought a TV later this year.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_j931yt Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am happy to look over your ACP discount. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

There is no chat icon on this screen.   

In addition, my post is marked "Private", when I'm attempting to send a message to forum users.   

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thanks for the response and we apologize that it is not showing at this time. Can you try logging back out and in to see if it allows you then to reach out to us?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here