C

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 10th, 2022 1:08 AM

Closed

My ACP application

ACP Application in Progress is not moving along as I habe applied since February 5th and I still have not been approved. Can you please check to see what the hold up is? Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey @Chronostvn, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Currently, the internet essentials team handles ACP applications. You can reach them online though from their website here. At the top right of the page is an option to "Ask Xfinity" which will put you in contact with them.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ Thank you Nick.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

You're welcome and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to check on the application. I hope you have an awesome rest of your night!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Where is my application

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community here on the Xfinity Forums, @user_0b6e57. Have you had the chance to reach out to our experts at Internet Essentials to check on your application? They would be the best option to reach out and help get this resolved. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 12:25 AM
To: [Edited: "Personal Information"] <[Edited: "Personal Information"]>
Subject: You Qualify for the ACP!

You Qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program! Now, it’s Time to Sign Up with a Provider.

Dear WAGDY,

Your application for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) has been approved!

If you haven’t already done so, your next step is to sign up with a participating internet company by 11/07/2022 so you can begin receiving discounted broadband service through the ACP.

Even if you want to receive the benefit from your current internet service provider, you still need to contact them to start receiving the ACP benefit.

How to Sign Up with a Provider

1. Contact a participating internet company to pick a service plan and ask to sign up for the ACP to start receiving the benefit.

If you are interested in a connected device, click here for a list of companies that offer connected devices. Not all companies participating in the program are offering connected devices. You will need to enroll with a company to receive your broadband AND device benefit.
  2. Tell the provider that you have been approved by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC).
  3. IMPORTANT TIP: Give the provider the following information as it appears on your ACP application so they can sign you up:
Application ID: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Full Legal Name: WAGDY W [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Child/Dependent's Full Legal Name:
Address: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Method of Identity Verification: Last 4 digits of SSN

The ACP is a federal benefit program that provides a monthly benefit on Internet services of up to $30 for eligible consumers on non-Tribal lands or up to $75 for eligible consumers living on qualifying Tribal lands. For more information about the ACP, visit AffordableConnectivity.gov.

If you have questions about your connected device, internet service, or bill, contact your internet company. If you have questions about the ACP, call us at (877) 384-2575 or send us an email at ACPSupport@usac.org.

ACP Support Center

Universal Service
Administrative Co.

The Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) administers the Affordable Connectivity Program on behalf of the Federal Communications Commission. USAC is responsible for helping you apply for the program and understand eligibility requirements.

WARNING: The Affordable Connectivity Program is a federal benefit program that is available to qualifying consumers. Willingly giving false or fraudulent information to get Affordable Connectivity Program benefits is punishable by law and can result in fines, jail time, de-enrollment, or being barred from the program.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this email.

The information contained in this electronic communication and any attachments and links to websites are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this communication in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Ref:MSG22616861

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_87966f​ 

Posting that information here isn't going to sign you up for the credit through Xfinity.  You need to go to the Internet Essentials webpage and fill out the application there as well.  You should remember that the information between the two applications must match exactly or your credit will not be applied.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have applied several times and got a letter back From You as APPROVED B9415-53336 I have service with Xfinity Internet And Mobil, But every time I try to talk to Xfinity They say Application doed not exist ..and a [Edited: "Language"] load of other excuses !!!! HELP 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @user_42db3b Thank you for reaching out over our community forum page. I am sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with the ACP application. I do suggest that you remove your initial post due to the personal information that was provided. We don't want your personal information out there for the public to see. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here