wdc2998's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 8:33 PM

I need help with a billing issue

Long story short, my auto payment was declined because of an issue with the bank who issued the card. This has since been resolved, however I still cannot make a payment using that card. (My bill is overdue.} I have tried a different card, also declined for absolutely no reason, checked with the bank who issued that card, no problems on their end.

I need to speak to or have an email exchange with a live person who is local, I don't do live assistant, and I can't deal with your live agents, I cannot understand them or make them able to understand me. (I'm assuming they are overseas._

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Does Xfinity have an email address or a non-800 number I can call to speak to a live American?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

8 days ago

wdc2998 Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact us and we are sorry to hear about the recent issues with the payment. We are here to work with you to make sure we clear things up. To get started can you send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I tried that, no response, I'm not sure I did it correctly, I would really prefer a e-mail or telephone exchange, preferably e-mail, I despise speaking on the telephone.

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

How do I close DM and start a new conversation? I was speaking to someone XfinityJorge and he disappeared.

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Can someone please help me, this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. I don't want to have my account cancelled for not paying my bill or have to pay a large late fee. I have tried every credit card/payment method I have and they are all being declined. Could it be a website issue?,  I know for a fact the payment methods are good.

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I am begging for help, all my cards are being declined, there is nothing wrong with them, something is wrong with my account. I need to pay my bill, it is already overdue. I need to speak to someone about this ASAP, the only other choice I have would be to take the bill to an Xfinity store, this is not an option, I am homebound. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I solved the problem myself, no help from Xfinity, I called 1-800-XFINITY and paid the bill that way, I guess that's how I'll have to do it in the future, the website and app are worthless, they reject every form of payment I try to put in, auto-pay doesn't work either.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here