How do I get a paper bill in the mail?

Paper bill on a paperless account.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Walker2916 wrote:

Paper bill on a paperless account.

Is there any reason why you can't download the PDF from My Accout and then print it?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I don’t have a printer that works

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Sadly, we would be unable to generate past bills and resend them via postal mail. You can access previous statements electronically via our awesome My Account app. However, we can look into why you are not receiving the paper bill and get that fixed for you, so you can start receiving them. Please initiate a chat and include your full name and service address. Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I was changed to paperless billing without consenting.  I'm having problems paying on time because I've been used to getting a bill in the mail.  Please change my account back to sending me a bill.    Also how do I get to speak to a real person?  I am frustrated.  It's not because I can't pay my bill when it is due.  I did not see an email saying my bill was coming up!  Please make my life easier and help me with my Comcast account.  There is no reason I should be having to pay late fees when I don't see a bill and have the opportunity to pay on time.

Thank you.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, how are you? I hope overall your day has been a good one! Just a heads up I removed your personal information from the public post for privacy. I'm sorry about the billing settings issue. Not too long ago we let customers know this setting for Eco Bill would automatically change and communicated steps on how to change it. I apologize this caused an inconvenience. When you have a moment send a private message with your address so I can assist you further.  Click on the little chat message bubble icon in the upper right and send a private chat to "Xfinity Support," so we can review billing settings. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I don’t do paperless

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Your company reputation does not allow me to go paperless

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I was told by your representative  that I would get a paper bill why has it not arrived

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

We would be happy to look into this further. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@ComcastAirelle 

Could you please give a detailed outline of how customers can access where to turn paper billing back on under My Account since this is a frequent question?  This is not private information, but information that can be shared with everyone.

Thanks!  😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

What steps must I go through in order to get paper billing?  Unfortunately, it is necessary for me to retain the records.  

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hi there, @kelberksid! To opt out of Paperless Billing, please follow the steps found here: https://comca.st/3gVn54p

When not enrolled in paperless billing, you can still view your bill online, but you'll also get a paper copy in the mail. Please ensure your Bill-to Address (what is shown on the statement) is correct for your mailing address. We can change the mailing address if you do not want it sent to your service/home address. It can also take up to 30 days to have a statement arrive in the mail as it prints it for the following statement once opted out. 

Log in (with Primary or Account Manager login details)>Settings>Paperless Billing>Toggle Switch to 'Off' 

[edited to add hyper-link]

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do i get a paper bill

New Problem Solver

• 

318 Messages

Hello @user_dd97a8, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on the forums I hope you are having a fantastic day so far! You can quickly and easily manage your bill status via our amazing Xfinity My Account app or web portal in the billing preferences section. You can find the steps on how to change from paperless billing to paper bill in this link https://comca.st/38uUcZ7.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here