user_klein's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 29th, 2022 12:48 AM

Closed

Every time I try to set up AutoPay using Apple Pay, it fails

I'm trying to set up AutoPay, selecting Apple Pay as my payment method.  I know that this can work, because that's how every payment was made from February through September, but somehow it got turned off, and now I can't turn it on.

Every time I try, I get, "Looks like something went wrong. Please reload the page and try again."

I've tried using the My Account app and Xfinity app on my phone, the Xfinity app on my iPad, and the Xfinity website on my computer.  Same error every time.

This video recording of my screen shows the exact error.  (I have inserted a red box to blur out my address.  Apart from that, this is unedited.)
[Removed video; Personal information]

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_klein and thank you for your post. Having any type of billing issue such as not being able to update your billing preferences would be frustrating. I know I would be reaching out if I was in your shoes too. Due to limitations and security we are not able to help with billing details such as payment information, so we will need you to reach out to one of our experts at 1-800-Xfinity for further help. Thank you for your understanding. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Me too, all the sudden I can notuse Apple pay to pay anymore ( get an error message everytime). then I go to customer support page and talked to a stupid robot for hours without getting to talk to a real human being. What a customer service?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having this problem as well. I'm wondering if Xfinity no longer accepts Apple Pay as a payment method. I've been trying for a few weeks now with the same result. Frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

We're sorry to hear that others have been experiencing this issue making payments with Apple Pay as well. For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

If you have tried reaching out by chat, please call Xfinity Mobile Support at the number listed above. Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue here - Comcast pleas resolve this!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue. Can’t use Apple Pay, xfinity error and instruction to reload the page. Seems like a bug on xfinity’s payment server. 

If anyone gets this resolved with customer care, please update this thread to let us know.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with using Apple Play. Have you tried reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts,

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

They would be happy to help you with any of the payment methods. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here