U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 26, 2021 9:27 PM

courtesy adjustment form

where is the form? It is not located where the letter states.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I got the letter, it takes me to my account, but nowhere to fill out a form.  Interesting.............

Again

Expert

• 

26.5K Messages

3 m ago

@user_1ba89d 

@user_ce2858 

If you are a current customer you need to nothing to receive the credit; it should show up on your billing statement.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

No form comes up for the courtesy adjustment, as stated in thee letter you sent. Obviously you need to correct this. Or refund my account. This is just one more problem I have had with this company. Very disappointed.

Official Employee

• 

181 Messages

Hi, @user_623757 I am so sorry for the frustrating experience this has been for you. We want to ensure that you receive the proper credits. If you are a current Xfinity customer there is no action needed on your side as we will automatically apply the credit towards your account. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I can’t find the Adjustment Request Form.  Would appreciate some help with this.  Thank you

Official Employee

• 

172 Messages

Hey plfowler50! What Adjustment Request form are you looking for?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I am no longer a comcast customer so where is courtesy adjustment form.  I have signed in and am a stock holder.

Official Employee

• 

367 Messages

Hi! If you are referring to the Regional Sports adjustment you can visit courtesy adjustment form. You don't need Xfinity credentials to fill it out, but if you have issues, let us know. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Where is the form and how do I get to it.

New to the Community?

Start Here