U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 3:43 AM

Contact info for billing dispute

What is the mailing address or email address for a billing dispute with documentation to be provided?

Official Employee

• 

198 Messages

2 m ago

Thank you for reaching out to us in our Forums. I can help you. without divulging your name and personal account information, what's going on? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDaryl  Hello. I changed my service online on 7/30/21 and received a confirmation email from Comcast the following day. But the changes were not made on 8/1/21, so I followed up later in the month to inquire why it was taking so long. The customer service rep made the changes, and my bill shows a credit effective 8/18/21, but per the confirmation email the changes should have been effective 8/1/21. I am thinking I need to send my dispute via regular mail because I have to include the confirmation email...unless there is a way for me to fax it or email it with an attachment. Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

247 Messages

Thank you for keeping us posted, @user_ee3923 but this reply is still on our public forum page. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :).

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

Hello. I changed my service online on 7/30/21 and received a confirmation email from Comcast the following day. But the changes were not made on 8/1/21, so I followed up later in the month to inquire why it was taking so long. The customer service rep made the changes, and my bill shows a credit effective 8/18/21, but per the confirmation email the changes should have been effective 8/1/21. I am thinking I need to send my dispute via regular mail because I have to include the confirmation email...unless there is a way for me to fax it or email it with an attachment. Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

198 Messages

Thank you for filling me in on those details. Sorry that there was some miscommunication on our end. I would like to help, and I will make this as simple and easy as possible for you. Would you please send me your full name and address in a Direct message so I can look into this for you? To send me a Direct Message, please click the "Direct Messaging" (the chat box icon in the upper right and next/left of the bell) then click on the pen/pad looking icon, and lastly Xfinity Support. Thank you again for your time. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

105 Messages

Hello @user_ee3923! It was such a pleasure to assist you tonight and I'm so happy we were able to get your billing concern resolved! If you need anything please feel free to let us know! I hope you have a great rest of your night and stay safe! 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

this is a joke, you have no communication with anybody, you at there mercy and ive already been to the store 3 times and this matter is still not resolved UNBELIVEABLE

Official Employee

• 

409 Messages

Hey there, @iamdawoz. I am sorry to hear you haven't had the best experiences with us. I'd love to help turn things around for you. Do you mind sending us a PM with what seems to be going on? 

To send a private message, please click on the chat icon on the top right next to the bell. Please make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

New to the Community?

Start Here