U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 12:39 AM

Closed

Auto Pay and Paperless Billing Discount

My account is currently setup for auto pay and paperless billing. Can someone help confirm if I am eligible for the $10 discount. 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

3 years ago

Good evening @user_83ade6, thank you for taking the time to use our community for support. You are asking a fantastic question! If you are on an eligible plan, you will receive a $10 discount for being enrolled in both autopay and paper free billing together. Once you are signed up for both, you will be able to see this discount hit your account within 30 days of enrollment.

If it has been more than 30 days since you enrolled in both and that discount still has not showed up, it is possible you are on a plan that doesn't qualify for this discount. With that being said, I would be more than happy to check your account to see if you are on a qualifying plan for this discount! If not, we'd love to look at options of getting you set up on one that is. :)  Can you please send us a private message using our new chat service by clicking on the chat icon in the top right corner of the page? Once you hit that chat icon, you'll be able to initiate a new chat with us so we can continue helping out there. We look forward to meeting you there!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

Once you are signed up for both, you will be able to see this discount hit your account within 30 days of enrollment.

@ComcastKatieMS 

Did they recently change this?  I thought it was the 3rd bill or 45 days?

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Hi, @Again! That's a great point! The discount still takes up to 45 days to show up on the bill, however, the account will reflect that you have signed up for the Autopay and Ecobill discount within 30 days of signing up for the promotion. I hope that helps! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

when I select the message button at the top to start a chat, I see a lot of Comcast names, but I do not see your name "ComcastKatieMS" as an option to chat with.  Do you know who I should select to chat with?

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

Our apologies , you will actually want to select our singular Xfinity Support handle and not an agent name upon clicking on the chat icon above. Once you have selected this, please start the chat by sending your full name and address to get started. Thanks again for bearing with us throughout this process! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I signed up got autopay and billing to get $10 discount. Well I’m getting only $5 and they are telling me auto pay needs to be checking account not debit card. Is that correct? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_3f94e6, thank you for reaching out to us for help with your account and billing. Effective as of June 29, 2021, we started trialing a change to our self-service discount in the Heartland Region. The self-service discount is a monthly statement credit offered to customers who enroll in automatic payments and Paperless Billing. It's currently $10 for Simple & Easy plans and $5 for Legacy plans, regardless of the payment type. In this trial, the amount of the monthly discount can be $5 or $10 and is determined by payment type instead of account type.

Currently, customers in this area will receive a $5.00 discount for Credit or Debit Card auto payments, or $10.00 for Checking Account (ACH). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Can you point me where this change was communicated to customers?

I dropped my premium channels and it changed my auto pay to $5 from $10. I pay with a credit card, but was not informed at the switch it would change my discount. I also can’t find anything in writing regarding the change to the program. I was blindsided by this change and not informed when I made a change. It is irritating when you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

Hello and thanks for reaching out @user_b. I would love to assist you. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send your message 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here