U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 8th, 2022 1:31 PM

Closed

ACP NOT APPLIED AFTER APPROVAL

We are approved for ACP $30 discount. Called Xfinity Billing who sent me to ACP Department who in turn went back to Billing to tell them it "should've" been applied to Bill auto-paid yesterday. Now they say it will come off next Bill. I expect $60 next month, and will update. If you have this issue, call them or it may never be applied.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_7e59ce 

After you were approved for ACP did you fill out the form at Comcast for it?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/emergency-broadband-benefit-enroll

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

@Again​ Yes I did fill out the form and received confirmation from Xfinity on March 11 and still not getting discount

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi there @SCBradley!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support with Digital Care here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to assist in any way that we can in having this applied for you.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team and we are going to get to work on this right away for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and complete service address so that we can access your account and get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/389VNq6 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Just found out Xfinity never gave us the credit. 90 days ago we were approved and went through hours of insane communication with Xfinity after approval and applying with Xfinity. The absolute WORST phone support. I would beg for them to make a note in our account. I would declare immediately  that we were pre paid customers only to be told after 40 minutes that they didn't know I was a pre paid customer so they must transfer me AGAIN. Xfinity and its blatant disregard for customers is out of this world. Will make sure they do not get away with this abuse. We crossed every T and dotted every I. Still we have never gotten the credit although we should of over 90 days ago. 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@user_30809e​ 

Once you got your National Verifier ID, did you fill out the form on the Internet Essentials page?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_30809e​ same happened with us. seems it takes time to kick in. they will also leave messages to call 800# to keep it going every month at first. U have to play their game

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Again​ That's the problem. We want credit towards our bill. Instead Xfinity wants to downgrade us entirely to Internet Essentials. [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here