U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 9:38 PM

Closed

complaint against Xfinity for a hearing impaired person

We have been on the phone for 2.5 hours and called 8 times trying to get to the disabilities office for phone support.  The agents are all in the Philippines and have accents that I cannot understand.  I have asked and asked and called the disabilities office only to get caught up in a automated loop.  The agents we do get on the line have accents that make it very difficult for me to understand.  I simply want to question the amount of money I am being charged when I am cancelling my service on the same day as I paid it via auto pay. 

Why is this so difficult.?

Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there,

user_6238vg, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account concerns. I apologize for the issues you have had through our phone support. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have, and I would be happy to help you with answering any billing questions here. We would just need you to send in a DM with your full name and address.

In the future, if you have any issues, I would recommend reaching out to our Accessibility Team at, https://www.xfinity.com/accessibility. Our specially trained support team between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. (ET), 7 days a week. Call 855-270-0379 and say "accessibility", send an email, use our accessible chat service, or text “Accessibility” to 266278.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here