U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 12:08 AM

Closed

Closed Captions keep turning off.

Since we have received our new box, almost every time we pause the tv the captions turn off.  We have to turn them back on each time. We don’t have this issue with our other two boxes.  

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there, @user_b5b834, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Closed Captions concerns. We rely on having Closed Captions in my household as well, so I completely understand wanting to ensure they are working! Have you tried doing a reboot on the box to see if that helps with the issue? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes we have tried that several times.  

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here