J

Friday, December 1st, 2023 5:56 AM

Direct messaging.

Posting this to get access to direct messaging for my internet issues.

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

6 months ago

@jarrod_l 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. We ask that you please find the most appropriate forum board for your issue type and post it publicly first. If needed, our team will invite you to send us a direct message when we are ready to assist you. Please remember, sending an unsolicited direct message to our team or any forum user, is a violation to our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

2 Messages

5 months ago

My name is Susan [Edited: "Personal Information"] my address is [Edited: "Personal Information"] my old email is [Edited: "Personal Information"] the new email is [Edited: "Personal Information"]thanks

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_8vj6n9​ 

Thank you for your post. We ask that you please refrain from posting any of your personal information on our public forum. Not only does this action potentially jeopardize your account and personal data. Additionally, this action of sharing personal information publicly, does violate our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. Please remember, by having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

It looks like you may also be attempting to receive assistance. We ask that you please start every forum interaction by finding the most appropriate public forum board for your question type, post your question there (without the use of personal information) and please wait for a reply. It looks like you already posted a public question here: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/signin-and-account-management/transfer-of-all-contents-and-email-to-my-new-email-address-from-my-old-email-address/6573b7ecf961c6163a30cc5f. Please follow the directions provided by XfinityJoshuaG on that thread and provide us a direct message with the requested information. 

(edited)

2 Messages

4 months ago

Help me find the direct message icon

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Where is the direct message icon

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_mc7w7x 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. We ask that you please find the most appropriate forum board for your issue type and post it publicly first. If needed, our team will invite you to send us a direct message when we are ready to assist you. Please remember, sending an unsolicited direct message to our team or any forum user, is a violation to our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

(edited)

3 Messages

4 months ago

I need direct messaging access as well.  My issue has been previously resolved many times but all of those threads are closed, so I did not have any other post to submit to gain Direct Messaging access. 

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@johngim3 If the threads you want to engage on are closed that is due to the age of the post or that it needed closing as recent replies were "off-topic" from the original post. We ask that you start a brand new thread in the most appropriate board and await a response from our team. If needed, they will invite you to send our team a direct message when they are ready to assist you. Please remember, that sending unsolicited direct messages (when you were not invited to do so) is a violation to our  Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have already agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

Contributor

• 

54 Messages

3 months ago

Requesting an invite for a direct message in reference to a promotional Visa card expiring before use

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@edandkt​ As mentioned in the marked Official Solution on this thread, we ask that you please find the most appropriate forum board for your issue type and post it publicly first. If needed, our team will invite you to send us a direct message when we are ready to assist you. Please remember, sending an unsolicited direct message to our team or any forum user, is a violation to our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

2 Messages

3 months ago

doing this to start direct messages

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled direct messages

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_ie8ka7As mentioned in the marked Official Solution on this thread, we ask that you please find the most appropriate forum board for your issue type and post it publicly first. If needed, our team will invite you to send us a direct message when we are ready to assist you. Please remember, sending an unsolicited direct message to our team or any forum user, is a violation to our Xfinity Forum Guidelines and our Xfinity Forum Acceptable Use Policy. By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within those documents as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

My super pod (XE2SG) now has a blinking red light and will not connect. How do I fix that ?

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here