GJS5's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, September 1st, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

XB7 Gateway - two hp wireless printers now off line with no technical solution

After installing the XB7, security system did not work, then noticed wireless printers did not work, then smart devices (light switches did not work). Comcast split out the bands to ensure 2.4G devices and connected properly, Comcast then turned off WIFI6, spending hours with Comcast techincal team, then having Comcast push a patch that crashed the gateway and told me to call Motorola support who afer 90 min on hold found out does not even make the gateway, then had to return at the local store (since I no longer had internet), was told call HP 1-2 hours on phone with HP, and they said it must be issues with Comcast,  I went back to my old XB3 router and returned XB7 and guess what? Printers work fine! Everyting works fine! I figure I spent two full days in total playing around with this XB7 gateway.

Thanks con Comcast for taking so much of my time, being on hold, being hung up on, troubleshooting, trips to and from the Xfinity store...to find out its your issue. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here