westalexandria's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

WHY AM I BEING DATA LIMITED SUDDENLY

I'll be blunt - I have a family of 4 basically under house arrest with 3 jobs and 1 student, doing everything from home over the internet in a community where Comcast has monopoly power and I pay more than $100 a month for internet.  Why am I getting messages like this? 

You’re getting close to exceeding your Internet data plan

As of January 1, 2021, your Xfinity Internet Data Usage Plan includes 1.2 Terabytes (TB), which is equal to 1,229 Gigabytes (GB), of data per month. So far, you’ve used 75% of the data included in your plan for January 2021. 

We’re letting you know because beginning in March your bill can be impacted if you go over your 1.2TB (1,229GB) plan. As part of this new Data Usage Plan, you’ll be charged $10, plus tax, up to a maximum of $100 per month for each additional 50GB of data used over 1.2TB in a month. 

However, to help you get used to this new plan, we will provide a complimentary bill credit for any data overage charges incurred in January and February. 

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Nanny bypass. Bruce along for the ride once again...... Again, he knows better not to engage these posts. ......
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here