Kickhead70's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 28th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Samsung Radiant 360 Multiroom Wireless Audio won't connect

After "upgrading" to xfinity wi-fi router (latest model), I'm no longer able to connect my Samsung Radiant 360 Multiroom Wireless audio speakers to wifi.  So now I basically have 2 bluetooth speakers.  The speakers have an app that walks through setup. The app also provide a means for initiating streaming audio from a variety of services and local network music.  Howeve, after entering the password into the app, it comes back saying its unable to connect.  I've tried many things: change wifi name, use 2.5g and 5g separately, system resets for both the wifi and the speaker.  The only thing I haven't tried is just the wifi as an open network, but I don't care if that works, because I will not leave it that way.  The only difference from before is the xfinity router instead of my previous netgear unit.  I suspect this issue is specific to the samsung system.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Kickhead70. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forums. Have you been able to successfully connect other devices to your Xfinity WiFi? Also, have you contacted Samsung technical support to discuss what WiFi network parameters are required? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here