Community Forum

Multiple Dynamic IPs from Comast

Highlighted
New Poster

Multiple Dynamic IPs from Comast

I've called twice and both times Comcast states " sorry we cannot do that"

I just don't understand how people are not trained for certain things and have no clue what is going on. I have an Arris SB 8200 and shes telling me sorry here at comcast we cannot do that. We do not offer that as an option. YES, YES YOU DO! 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Multiple Dynamic IPs from Comast

First, check the "Rate Card" for your local area to see if that feature is even available anymore. Seems that it is being phased out;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

It's a PDF.

Scroll down to "Xfinity Internet" and look for "Additional IP Addresses".

If nothing is listed then it's likely to have been discontinued in your local market area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

We don't recognize that address. Please try again.
Highlighted
Expert

Hmmmm.... It should work. Seems something is wrong with your account data in their backend. You'll need to straighten it out with their customer service dept.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@thedarkdad3 

What area do you live in? There seems to be a lot of Xfinity rate cards posted here: https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32612666-Rate-cards-let-s-see-them

Also, when using the Rate Care website user EG provided a link to, the system will require you to spell out your entire address including North instead of N. Better yet if you log in with your Comcast credentials (username and password) the system will automatically have your correct address for you and provide you the rate card for your area. 

Highlighted
Expert

@Here4Help wrote:

Also, when using the Rate Care website user EG provided a link to, the system will require you to spell out your entire address including North instead of N. Better yet if you log in with your Comcast credentials (username and password) the system will automatically have your correct address for you and provide you the rate card for your area. 

It logs me in with my proper credentials automatically.................