Electricfiddle's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, February 26th, 2021 11:00 AM

Closed

ISP's DHCP not configured properly after moving to a different apartment in same building.

I have a Netgear CM1000 and an Asus RT-AC86U router. I just moved to a different unit in the same building and I am getting constant DHCP issues. I have restarted the router many times and it works for a few minutes and then goes out again. 

@ComcastChe  Can you please help with this again? I send you a messege... 

Many thanks!! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Electricfiddle, I am sorry to hear about your ongoing troubles getting online. You have reached the right team to help. I am showing you have sent us a private message already. We will continue to address your concerns privately. I appreciate your patience. You have certainly reached the right team of experts to get you back up and running! 

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

@ComcastAnna @Electricfiddle 

Please post any possible solution here in the open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange. This is in keeping with the spirit of which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I am still have the same DHCP errors since moving to unit 1407. It will connect for a while then disconnect, my ASUS router says your ISP's DHCP is not configured properly, then I will reconnect with new IP address. Going on for a while now... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here