maxlechat's profile

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

Saturday, December 14th, 2019 5:00 AM

Closed

Dropped internet connections

Since Xfinity sent me their "new and improved" modem, I keep losing internet connection. I get the pop-up asking for my PW; I enter it and a moment later I get the same pop-up. When I've had a connection, I've contacted Comcast and have received no help whatsoever. I've been waiting for a call-back for three days now and have heard nothing. I demanded my old modem back -- never trouble with that -- or a new modem, along with reimbursement for all the time lost and trouble I've been through. No response. In addition, my landline phone began ringing once and then, nothing. I learned that callers were receiving two different types of message: one that stated the "system is not available" ; the other directed callers to a phone number that is not mine. I contacted Xfinity; stayed with them for close to an hour without results. "I'll have a tech call you." That was three days ago. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here