Brhino's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

All connected devices showing 0% usage

Our data usage has been increasing every month.  Last month was our courtesy month, and so far this month we're on pace to use 115% of our 1.2 TB.  We do have four people in the household streaming video, working from home, taking online classes, etc. so I'm not denying our usage may be very high, but I'm trying to understand it better.

With either a PC browser directed to https://internet.xfinity.com/connect, or via the Xfinity app on my android phone, I am able access a list of all devices connected to my router.  I see all the devices I expect, and none that I don't.  So that's good.  What isn't good is that every device reports 0% network activity.  0% today, 0% 30-day average. How am I supposed to troubleshoot my high usage without this information?  Is there any way to get it working?  Googling the problem has mostly turned up numerous threads, all a year old or more, all reporting problems, none reporting solutions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

926 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Brhino! Thank you so much for reaching out to Comcast today over our Community Forums! We can definitely understand your concerns regarding data usage on your account. We do have our great xFi app, and portal that will help determine which devices are using bandwidth. You are on the right track! Let's take a look at your account, and see why nothing is tracking for you. 

To get started, please send us a Private Message with your first and last name. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here