abigail30's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 8th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

xF Pods

We upgraded our xfinity service on 7/1/19.  Our internet service started to slow, so I went to the xfinity store on September 3rd to inquire about receiving the Pods that I was entitiled to through our plan.  Is it now Sunday 9/8. I have called and spend about a total of 4 hours on the phone,  visited the store and even had a comcast tech come to my house, and I still do not have the Pods nor do I have any resoulution as to when or how I am to receive them.  I had been told through my days of trying to find a resolution that you can pick up the pods from the store, that you can get the pods mailed to you,  that the comcast tech will bring the pods on the service call and that the pods can be orderd through the xfinity app.  All of these options above have FAILED!  Everytime I inquired about the Pods, through comcast I recieve a diffierent answer.  This issue through comcast has been the most unprofessional, the employees of comcast have no idea of the process/procedure.  It is the most frustrating and disappointing process I have even encountered with Comcast.  I have also spoken with manager and supervisors and no one is willing to resolve this issue.  I see that there are many customers on here stating the same issue and that this issue has been going on for quite sometime.   If anyone has any insite or who I should concact to get this issue resolved it would be appreciated.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

227 Messages

5 years ago

Are you talking about getting the free ones?  Not sure if that is still avaialble, but the webpage is still there with the redemption form:

https://homewifiassessment.xfinity.com/

As an xFi Advantage customer, we're here to ensure you can enjoy optimal WiFi performance throughout your home. That's why customers like you can redeem three xFi Pods to help improve your coverage.

I was able to get them some months ago...  My pods work great 🙂

Good luck.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @abigail30

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the inconvenience you're having when trying to purchase the Pods. We can help. Can you please verify whether or not this is the link you were using to purchase them? 

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/internet-service/wifi/xfi-pod-3pack?pc=1 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, this is what I was looking for. Thank you I will submit the form and see what happens.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

@abigail30 wrote:
Yes, this is what I was looking for. Thank you I will submit the form and see what happens.

Great! I'm happy I was able to get you what you needed. If you run into any more issues, feel free to contact us. We'd be happy to help however we can. Thanks for being a loyal customer. Take care. 

Contributor

• 

227 Messages

5 years ago

Are you thanking me or

If me can you give me a kudo and that I answered your question 🙂

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here