kwagz's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 13th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

first dissconnect it from your home network

I need to remove a devce from my Home Netowrk. I have attempted what seems like 100's of times to " Forget Device" but every time it tells me I first need to "first dissconnect it from your home network" 

I have paused the device , I have assigned it as guest the unassigned it from both house hold and from guest but it STILL tells me "first dissconnect it from your home network"

The help on the mobile appis completely useless becuase all it gives me a link for " remove device" which tells me to do exactly what I already attemped 100'a of times !! There HAS to be a way to remove a device from the netowork so it can be deleted. There is not ANY info of how to do this anywhere ! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

948 Messages

4 years ago

I think you can just reboot the router to get rid of everyone, then do what you want to accomplish 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for the response! I already tried rebooting the router also, the device is still listed as connected to my network.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Have you tried unplugging the NIC or turning off the wifi router then attempted to remove the device?

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

11 month old dead thread now being closed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here