Community Forum

Xfinity Xfi app

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Xfi app

I'm not being allowed to access the app in order to.activate my wifi?? It keeps saying that I'm not currently an Xfinity user
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Xfi app

@Emmy1980 wrote:
I'm not being allowed to access the app in order to.activate my wifi?? It keeps saying that I'm not currently an Xfinity user

Are you using the correct username/password for your account?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Xfi app

Hi @Emmy1980

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to help get this taken care of. First, can you please access this link to make sure you are using the correct username? If you are not sure of your password, click on this link to recover or reset your password

If you are using the correct info, please send a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? I'd be happy to investigate further. 

To send a Private Message, click on "Comcast_Support” and then click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!