joearceo's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 4th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity XFi asks me to upgrade for port forwarding but I have the lastest Equipment?

Xfi redirects me to a page that tells me to upgrade my equipment for the port forwarding service, however when i click the link it tells me I have the latest equipment already. I have seen threads on this with comcast employees migrating account numbers because it is linked with a different device, hopefully this can be done so i have full access to my admin tools.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

16 Messages

4 years ago

Good Evening,
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with Port Forwarding. We seem to be experiencing an issue with port forwarding - Our product development team and Xfinity engineers are already aware of some known issues and we are working to resolve them on the backend. We will be pushing out with new software updates. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay responding to you.  We hope to have this issue resolved soon. We hope this finds you and your family safe and well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here