AlanF51XF's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

XFI loging fails

I keep getting XFI not avialble try back later, My system was installed a week ago. How do I get access to XFI?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

@RobertWy wrote:

@AlanF51XF wrote:

I keep getting XFI not avialble try back later, My system was installed a week ago. How do I get access to XFI?

Can you access the website?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

I get this error

We're Having Some Trouble

Please try again. If the problem persists, check back later.

I can access the Moden setup with username and password I created

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

@RobertWy wrote:

@AlanF51XF wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@AlanF51XF wrote:

Can you access the website?

https://internet.xfinity.com/

I get this error

We're Having Some Trouble

Please try again. If the problem persists, check back later.

I can access the Moden setup with username and password I created

Are you able to see your username/password on the Account website?

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security#username-password

I can see the user name I used when the account was setup and the one Comcast created . Neither are able to login.  When I try from my phone the error is signout and try again and then the message is call to setup Xfi.  Problem is I will need to call from home when I am on the netwrok.

I really need to get this system working in the 30 day window or move on.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @AlanF51XF, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! Although I'm happy about you taking advantage of xFi, I am very sorry to hear you are receiving errors when trying to access the website. I would be more than happy to assist you with this concern. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastAmira wrote:

Hello @AlanF51XF, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! Although I'm happy about you taking advantage of xFi, I am very sorry to hear you are receiving errors when trying to access the website. I would be more than happy to assist you with this concern. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message

Hi, ComcasMichael is working with me on XFI and my DVR. I can now access it on the new 4K DVR but still can't log in on my phone or desktop browser.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

@AlanF51XF, thanks for letting me know and I am happy to hear you're being assisted with this by another agent. Please continue to work with ComcasMichael and I will go ahead and lock this thread. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here