Community Forum

Profiles question

Highlighted
Contributor

Profiles question

I know that Household and Guest profiles cannot be deleted but lets say if I assign a device to a household profile, can I unassign it later or not? Since household profile cannot be deleted can you remove devices from it once they have been assigned? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Profiles question

@Tatyana1 wrote:

I know that Household and Guest profiles cannot be deleted but lets say if I assign a device to a household profile, can I unassign it later or not? Since household profile cannot be deleted can you remove devices from it once they have been assigned? 

Thanks

Not sure what you want; I reassigned devices from Houshold to a new profile for my son.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

its kinda what I'm asking but not exactly. Can household profile be completely deleted or no?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Tatyana1 wrote:

its kinda what I'm asking but not exactly. Can household profile be completely deleted or no?

I have no clue but you can always re-assign all Household devices to other Groups.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/personalize-customize-hnetwork-xfi

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!