ChrisSemo's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Cannot Order free Xfi Pods

Today received an email telling me my wifi assessment was completed and that they determined I was entitled for 3 free Xfi pods, since the wifi has honestly been horrible and my home is rather big.

When I click the link to get the pods for free that I received in the email, I'm redirected to the Xfi pods page, I click on "Get Pods" and then redirected again. The page shows some loading and text like "Adding to your plan", etc. After a few seconds it redirects once more and shows a page that says "It looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon" or something similar to that. They say the only way to get the pods is via the link, which doesn't work. What am I supposed to do here? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I had the same problem. I called customer service and chatted with them but they couldn't do nothing to help me. Their only advice was to "try again later."

If you have a Comcast service center nearby, you are better off going there and showing them the email and they will give you the xFi pods and help you more there.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same problem. I have tried chat - they tell me to call the customer service number. I got through to a representative and after placing me on hold for 8 minutes, hung up on me.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have had the same issue since they sent the email. I clicked the link in the email within 5 minutes of them sending it and thenj spent 2 hours on the phone with Comcast when it wouldn't work. Like other people here, they say it's out of their control and to try back later - or I could buy them for retail price, even though I was offered them for free after my whole home evaluation was complete. Well it's been more than a week and I've tried every single day and gotten the same message. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I signed up Xfi complete eight weeks ago and began paying for it.  I never recieved the home assestment just the  increase in the bill.

I have the correct Comcast equipment to handle the service.

After one failed attempt at getting the assement through customer support I once again took a three hour voyage into Comcast Customer Support Hades. My request was simple:  please send me the survey so I can get the pods.

After three bump ups to  different people no one could figure out how to email me the survey.  The only thing I came out with was the cancellation of the xfi comple service.  Right back where I started from eight weeks ago.

Remember I was trying to puchase a service from them and they couldn't even deliver that. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here