cb62's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 24th, 2011 4:00 PM

Closed

streaming NFL Network on your computer

can you stream the nfl network on your computer if you already have the nfl network on your comcast account.  If so, how?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

COMCAST you suck! How is this not offered online like every other cable company. Unacceptable!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

This is pretty absurd. Comcast, my two years is up. Might be time for a change. You guys suck.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Comcast this is rediculous.  Your customers stand in long line, your internet is inconcsistent, you charge too much but you have a monopoly so we are stuck as customers.  I pay for NFL network but cant watch games unless I am in my house (this is what the xfinity link tells me).  Guess what, if I were in my house I would watch it on my TV ... go figure.  Respect your customers please.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

why?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast please provide your customers with an answer and time frame!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I love the "solution" to the question:  

quoted from comcast rep:  "No. Live broadcasts are not currently available online. "

Comcast, you are terrible.

What are we getting for paying for the NFL Network.  There are a ton of providers doing it.  If you have the latest and greatest product, why are you behind these much smaller cable providers?

If you were not a monopoly, you would be out of business.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast stated, after an hour on the phone, that the contract with NFL is for tv only not online. They have no answer about when the contract is up.lol I am switching providers!

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Nope. I have X1. No streaming

Regular Visitor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

It's very unfortunate that comcast, has a contract with the  NFL for tv only, as customers normally we would have some sort of bargaining position on what we wanted to see on comcast.  Especially since we are paying customers.   However, Comcast doesn't give a flying monkey excriment about us, and therefor will never lift a slimey money laiden finger to help any of us actually get something we want due to the fact that there is nothing in it for them.   So.. I'm rather certain of how I feel about how I'm being treated by them, but I am uncertain as to how I'd like to handle it.   At the moment maybe it would be best if comcast would wake the heck up and smell the new era, not everyone has a tv these days.  Nor do they give a darn about what your contract states.. Solve the fudging problem, and stop ignoring us.

-A livid customer.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

unacceptable, but seems like that comcast doesn't even acknowledge the issue on the forum. is there any way to raise the issue to someone, or anyone knows if comcast addressed the issue somewhere on their site or forum?

what isnthere to do? it's been an issue for a very long time..

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Finally cut the cord...Got an Antenna and just using Netflix / Prime for TV. Why pay $200 /month for half of NFL network's capabilities? Years of being crapped on have added up. Up yours, Comcast. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Just spoke to a Comcast rep about this and they said that it is in the works and that it should be available within the next couple of months.  We'll see how true that is....

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

why can't comcast customers get NFL Network online for their ipad and iphones ?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Add me to the list of Comcast clients who wish to see NFL Network live streaming VERY SOON!    "A few months..." looks like mid-October.   Time will tell if this was just giving someone the run-around or an honest effort to fix this.

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

I just PAID to add NFL Network and NFL Red Zone. I have the chat transcript where I ask SPECIFCAILY if i will be able to get NFL Network and Red Zone with full online access and was assured that i would be able to watch both online LIVE.

Looking at this thread i was told a LIE plain and simple.

This thread is 4 years old !!! and nothing has been done. I guess it's true what they say about Comcast customer service. They are putting Uverse in our part of town. Can't wait,

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here