jmd5's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, January 19th, 2019 1:00 PM

Closed

error="invalid_client", error_description="A client id must be provided" (New Thread)

I opened ticket CR825390466 on on 01/08/2019 and subsequently had a second ticket opened 

CR826349462 on 01/14/2019 because the original ticket was closed with nobody contacting me or resolving the issue.

The issue I’m having is tied to the account I'm posting from where there are 3 E-mail addresses assigned but I don't want to post them in a public forum.  

All three of them cannot login to the Xfinity site to stream video content without getting the error discussed in the thread below which I tried to post this reply into but it would not let any additional posts.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/error-quot-invalid-client-quot-error-description-quot-A/td-p/3096106

If you look down in this thread to the post on 05/31/2018 at 10:09 PM from ComcastChe who is an official Employee of Comcast.  It’s very clear that this is a problem with Comcast’s back end and ComcastChe knows how to fix it.  

Please have ComcastChe email me at this account so we can get this fixed once and for all. 

@ComcastChe

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @jmd5

I've replied to your private message and am ready to help resolve your login issues. Chat with you soon! 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

All I got was a private message telling me you were off work but you were cut off from a maximum number of characters limitiation.  Please fix all three accounts so we can use the Xfinity streaming without this error. If you need anything additional from me, I'll gladly provide it. This problem has been going on for literally weeks and seriously nobody in your support team has a clue what it is and how to fix it.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I did not receive any response. This is the first I've heard back from you.  Please send me the response here.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

@jmd5

Sorry if you could not initially find my message, but I'm glad you figured it out. I received your private message and will be replying momentarily. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, jmd5. We didn't end up hearing back from you on this in order to reach a solution. I will be completing the interaction here and taking over for ComcastChe, as she is out of the office for a while. If you end up needing further support with this, please send me a private message with your name and I will pick up where you guys left off. Thanks! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here