MGRDesperad0's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 7th, 2019 4:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App can't login on Roku

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku . Worked fine all day yesterday, went to go and watch TV I get an error message saying " unexpected error during login' I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I still get the same error message.

I also tried checking if it worked on the PC website and Mobile app both worked. It seems like the Roku App is broken .

My Roku model is a 3700x Express

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@MGRDesperad0 wrote:
Hello,

I'm having trouble with the Xfinity Stream app on Roku . Worked fine all day yesterday, went to go and watch TV I get an error message saying " unexpected error during login' I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app and I still get the same error message.

I also tried checking if it worked on the PC website and Mobile app both worked. It seems like the Roku App is broken .

My Roku model is a 3700x Express

run the roku menu. highlight the xfinity stream tv beta channel then press the * (star) remote button and remove teh stream TV channel. after removed, unplug HDMI and power cable from the roku device for 30+ seconds and plug back in and reinstall the channel. working?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here