Trailrunnerx's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2019 7:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity Beta on Roku Stopped working across all devices

My stream beta was working fine but now i get a createDrmSession.403-102 across 3 Roku that I’ve tried. Phone support was no help. Restarted modem/router, reactivated my services, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted Rokus. Still the same error, incredibly frustrating because my Comcast rep suggested using Roku. I am in my home connected to my Wi-Fi. This is very aggravating to have spent over an hour on the phone with no resolution.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Trailrunnerx wrote:
My stream beta was working fine but now i get a createDrmSession.403-102 across 3 Roku that I’ve tried. Phone support was no help. Restarted modem/router, reactivated my services, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted Rokus. Still the same error, incredibly frustrating because my Comcast rep suggested using Roku. I am in my home connected to my Wi-Fi. This is very aggravating to have spent over an hour on the phone with no resolution.

what happened when you tried accessing via smart phone/tablet or desk/laptop/

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, Trailrunnerx! Thank you for posting! I can definitely check your account and see what caused an error message. I got your private message and will reply back asap. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@Trailrunnerx - Happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Good news, did the “system refresh” on my X1 box as another forum member suggested and now my stream beta is working again. Hope I’ll now get to enjoy my Bruins on the projector for the bulk of the playoffs!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here