bk6386's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 9:00 AM

Closed

Why

Why can I not watch The Women's World Cup on Fox? I have access to Fox at all other times, but now I am restricted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@bk6386 wrote:

Why can I not watch The Women's World Cup on Fox? I have access to Fox at all other times, but now I am restricted.

were you at home connected to yoru own home wifi? if so did you try a smart phone/tablet to see if it worked on that device?

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Watch Fox on Xfinity Stream or the Fox app? And what device. But try logging out then logging back in. I think Fox own FX and FX always log me out.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

NO...I was at work. Were I at home, I would simply watch on my TV. The beauty of streaming is supposed to be that you can watch WHAT YOU PAY FOR when you are not at home.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I was watching from My xfinity at work. This isn't that complicated. Obviously xfinity has some contractual obligation to only allow access to these games only on a home network. My question is WHY?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

Have you tried the Fox website and/or mobile app? It’s the broadcasters call what is allowed contractually to be shown on the app
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/instant-access
For more information see, note it does say select markets, yours may not be one
https://corporate.comcast.com/press/releases/comcast-complete-live-4k-coverage-fifa-womens-world-cup-france-2019

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@bk6386 wrote:

I was watching from My xfinity at work. This isn't that complicated. Obviously xfinity has some contractual obligation to only allow access to these games only on a home network. My question is WHY?

smart app and stream site have FS1 TVgo channel. some broadcasts are designated in home only comcast has no control over that

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello bk6386, the information that (Rustyben and ComcastAndrew) provided is correct should give a better understanding of what's going on. If you would like more information or need any further assistance please reach back out to me here or via private message. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi bk6386, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here