leeker's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 29th, 2019 3:00 AM

Closed

TV, On Demand and DVR streaming is frozen. I get error code Error TVAPP-00210.

What can I do to fix this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@leeker wrote:

What can I do to fix this?

are you inside the USA? what operating system is running the browser? check your DNS settings, what is the DNS server IPs?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I also get TVAPP-00210 error code saying that video can not be played.  It is a similar behavior like the error code TVAPP-00206, which thousands of people reported on for over 18 months without a fix from Comcast.  The 00210 error description referres to a timeout at 10000ms and stops playing live TV.  I am in NJ, streaming on laptop with updated WIN10 and Edge browser (flash activated).  This issue of play difficulties with live TV on PC has been an issue for years!!!!  We pay for streaming ability and do not get the product we pay for.  Total SCAM!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@comrem wrote:

I also get TVAPP-00210 error code saying that video can not be played.  It is a similar behavior like the error code TVAPP-00206, which thousands of people reported on for over 18 months without a fix from Comcast.  The 00210 error description referres to a timeout at 10000ms and stops playing live TV.  I am in NJ, streaming on laptop with updated WIN10 and Edge browser (flash activated).  This issue of play difficulties with live TV on PC has been an issue for years!!!!  We pay for streaming ability and do not get the product we pay for.  Total SCAM!

are you connected to your own home wifi when this happens? is a VPN in use? almost all of these 'errors' are due to not actually being in the home but using home wifi with a VPN. the heartbeat verification system (that is the use of flash currently) rechecks the path constantly and freezes (shuts down) the video stream. audio may continue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here