KevinBoling's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 18th, 2019 9:00 PM

Closed

Stream not showing all channels when in home

My DVR programs no longer show up on stream, but they show on the tv box.  I also cannot access anything that is not TVGO in home, connected to modem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Doesn''t work on Chrome browswer on PC, Stream app on IOS on ipad or iphone.....all items up to date......seems to be a server issue on Comcast side.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

Hello KevinBoling. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your in home Xfinity Stream content issue. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

5 years ago

Hi KevinBoling. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here