Tricia502's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 1st, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Peacock Streaming through Xfinity/Comcast

Peacock Premium is advertised as free to Comcast/Xfinity customers, but after I registered with my account, I can't connect.

Anyone know anything about this issue? (I've tried contacting Customer Service, but I get the Robo-Assistant who just goes around in circles, and I haven't been able to find a live, knowledgeable person to give me answers.)

Any help or insights are appreciated.

Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

To get Peacock, you must have either Comcast TV service, or ordered a Flex box from Comcast if you have Internet only. You don't need to use the Flex box, and the first one is free.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks. I *do* have internet only, so I'll check about the Flex box, and see if that works out. Much appreciated.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

After checking out the various sites with FlexBox info, I found that because I have "Internet Essentials," I am not eligible to partake of the service.

(Apparently, my monthly payment does to generate enough profit for the Almighty Comcast.)

Thanks for your help.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Tricia502 wrote:

After checking out the various sites with FlexBox info, I found that because I have "Internet Essentials," I am not eligible to partake of the service.

(Apparently, my monthly payment does to generate enough profit for the Almighty Comcast.)

Thanks for your help.

what has been posted on this official forum is any level of service (paid) of internet. Do you have a free account or pay for your internet account?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here