tony_preston1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 12:00 PM

Closed

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

I’ve changed my password and the person I want logged out is still able to log in! Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

5 years ago

Hi @tony_preston1 

I've deprovisioned all devices on your account (mobile, web). You should shortly see a request to log back in. All others will as well. lf they do not have your updated password, they will be denied. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Awesome thank you!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi tony_preston1, the action that (ComcastArlene) has taken is the best way to ensure that every username on the account is logged out. Please reach back out to me here or via PM if you need anything further, have a good day. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Amazing I been asking for the same thing for the last couple days and Xfinity is giving me the run around!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@OceanCrown wrote:
Amazing I been asking for the same thing for the last couple days and Xfinity is giving me the run around!

if these are people that you gave access at one time or the other you will need to ask to have all the streaming devices 'deprovisioned' on your account. before doing this change your password. an official employee will usually reply to your post within 72 hours. You can call 800-Comcast and ask for tech support, then ask tech support to transfer you to app support. ask the app support agent to deprovision all of your devices. It will be necessary to sign in on your own devices again. be sure to change the password prior to the call.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Xfinity reached out to me and fix it for me

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Thank you for letting us know this has been resolved for you. If you need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for being a valued member of the Comcast family. Take care. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I need to get any device logged into the Xfinity Stream app forcefull logged out. Is there a way you can do this for me? I checked under "Manage Devices" and that doesnt show anyone logged in even though I did so on a second device to verify.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Xfinity still can't do it they have a security flaw they won't fix I must disable my service or get a new provider that is the only way

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Trimbo wrote:
Xfinity still can't do it they have a security flaw they won't fix I must disable my service or get a new provider that is the only way

not sure what you are speaking of in your post. there is no issue with security. do you have a problem that you need addressed?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

How can I remotely log out of all my accounts using my xfinity login?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Kiwi8 wrote:

How can I remotely log out of all my accounts using my xfinity login?

on each app, go to settings and select sign out. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Can someone help me as well? Having the same issue and changed my password

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @toijvann, we have deprovisioned all devices from your account. All users accessing this account will be required to log back in. Please ensure to change your password.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue, can you help me?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here