Jstov's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, April 19th, 2019 5:00 PM

Closed

Error createDrmSession.403-102 on Roku

I have been using the xfinity stream app on my roku for quite sometime, however yesterday it no longer works and I keep getting error createDrmSession.403-102. It states that this device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfiity Wifi, it is connected to my home wifi. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Jstov wrote:

I have been using the xfinity stream app on my roku for quite sometime, however yesterday it no longer works and I keep getting error createDrmSession.403-102. It states that this device can only access Xfinity Stream on your in-home Xfiity Wifi, it is connected to my home wifi. 

did you change out your modem/gateway? 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Jstov wrote:
I just tried with my phone and it says I’m not on my in home WiFi. I however am on my in home WiFi.

use the myaccount app, internet tab and select your gateway. does the shown Serial number match the HFC MAC address on your own data modem (character by character)?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I just tried with my phone and it says I’m not on my in home WiFi. I however am on my in home WiFi.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Jstov wrote:
No, I didn’t change anything.

would you try the same channel on a smart device (phone/tablet) and see if the issue exists on those devices too (connected to your home wifi SSID)

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

No, I didn’t change anything.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It matches the CM MAC number.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Jstov, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about this error you are receiving when trying to connect to the Xfinity Stream app on your Roku device. I am not showing any known issues reported and I would be more than happy to further look into this for you on my end. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here