Gotdalotta's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

Confirming Streaming Beta is horrible

Ok after weeks of trying and rebooting the router and trying several different setting and posting on this forum and reading articles with zero success.. I watch ABC the most so I downloaded the ABC app for the TV and it is flawless... just like any other app that is not Xfinity’s Beta Streaming works fine.

Maybe if someone has some ideas I would be willing to try new things but why am I paying to stream TV that is just plain useless

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

3 years ago

@Gotdalotta wrote:
Ok after weeks of trying and rebooting the router and trying several different setting and posting on this forum and reading articles with zero success.. I watch ABC the most so I downloaded the ABC app for the TV and it is flawless... just like any other app that is not Xfinity’s Beta Streaming works fine.

Maybe if someone has some ideas I would be willing to try new things but why am I paying to stream TV that is just plain useless

on what device and operating system did you use the stream app?

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I am on a Samsung smart TV a 2020 model

Problem Solver

• 

948 Messages

3 years ago

I have a Firestick connected to my tv, the streaming app works great on it, in fact I never use the cable box anymore 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

3 years ago

moved to stream app area of the forum.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here