user_0ih2332's profile

Problem Solver

• 

846 Messages

Monday, February 10th, 2020 8:00 PM

Closed

how to watch netflix on cellphone or computer?

I get Netflix as part of my Comcast package. So how do I watch Netflix on my computer or cellphone? I don't find a way through the Streaming app to get to Netflix and I can't get in through a Netflix direct app  because they want me to sign up and pay a second fee.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@WindsurfMaui wrote:

I get Netflix as part of my Comcast package. So how do I watch Netflix on my computer or cellphone? I don't find a way through the Streaming app to get to Netflix and I can't get in through a Netflix direct app  because they want me to sign up and pay a second fee.

go to https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Netflix-question/m-p/3232471/highlight/true#M177777  and follow the directions on that post to create a userid/password to use on other devices. working?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Could u send me a link as well. It says that link is no good. But I'm having the same issue

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

Good morning, @Jennifer_1982, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for assistance with your Netflix on Xfinity questions! Due to age, the thread you have replied to is no longer being monitored. Please create a new thread submission with your concerns for assistance from our Community! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here