beardobaggins's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 16th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Streaming on Chrome is in a different language than I purchased it

Any purchased movie I have is now streaming in Spanish on Chrome (purchased in English). Toggling the SAP switch doesn't do anything. This has been going on for the better part of this week. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@beardobaggins wrote:

Any purchased movie I have is now streaming in Spanish on Chrome (purchased in English). Toggling the SAP switch doesn't do anything. This has been going on for the better part of this week. 

you posted this is the stream app area of the forum. are you actually using a PC (desk/laptop)? if so, I can move this to the streaming website area of the forum.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@beardobaggins wrote:

@beardobaggins 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have recently updated the Xfinity Stream app to correct this issue. We ask that you log out completely, update the app, and try again. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am trying to stream in chrome book and it doesn't work at all. it only gives me purchased movies. what do I do to fix it.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_188578. Our team can help. To get started, please create your own public post without your account information. Please provide as many details about your experience as possible. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request is received.  This is an old post and will be closed. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here