• 

7 Messages

Thursday, February 11th, 2021 9:00 AM

Closed

Stream App on Galaxy 4 Tablet

I am using the folling device:

Galaxy Tab 4

model: SM-T230NU

Latest Android version available for this device is 4.42 which is installed.

I have previously had no issues running the XFINITY stream ap on this device. When I tried to open it, it told me I had to go to the store and install an update. It told me to first uninstall and then re-download. However, when I search Google Play store, I do not see the XFINITY Stream app listed. Is it going by some different name? How can I get this application restored to my device?

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @domtrump! I hope you are having a good day thus far. I am not showing any reported issues with our stream app on android devices. The app is still called Xfinity Stream, so when searching in the app store it should appear. Have you tried the basic turning the tablet off and back on trick? In the store, just search Xfinity and it will bring up all of our apps we offer. 

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Unfortunately, I found several articles online that state that the Stream App is only compatible with Android 5.0 (lollipop) and above. This particular device does not support any Android OS abvove 4.4.2 (kitkat). 

Please re-check your information source as it apearsthere IS an Android compatibility issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here