DreamSayerZ's profile

Problem Solver

• 

365 Messages

Friday, November 6th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Re: Xfinity stream on Roku not working

My stream app was working fine last night until Roku installed a new system update. After it rebooted, I launched the stream app and now receiving this error: 

This device can only access Xfinity stream on your in-home Xfinity Wi-Fi. Use the app on your smart phone tablet or laptop to watch on the go anytime you like. Error TVAPP-00101.

I've rebooted, removed app, reinstalled app, checked app for updates, re-activated the device, rebooted router. Same error.

Please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@DreamSayerZ wrote:

My stream app was working fine last night until Roku installed a new system update. After it rebooted, I launched the stream app and now receiving this error: 

This device can only access Xfinity stream on your in-home Xfinity Wi-Fi. Use the app on your smart phone tablet or laptop to watch on the go anytime you like. Error TVAPP-00101.

I've rebooted, removed app, reinstalled app, checked app for updates, re-activated the device, rebooted router. Same error.

Please help!

moved your reply to a separate thread. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/tvapp00101 explains the meaning of the error code. will have to use your own in-home xfinity wifi to make the app (channel) work.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here