Jacarihill's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 11th, 2021 6:00 AM

Closed

My DVR recordings are not showing up on my Xfinity Streaming App.

I have recorded several shows/movies and they are on my DVR. However, when I launch my app they are not showing up. I'm only using currently 8% of my DVR space, and I vigorously delete any shows I've watched or no longer interested in. I have removed and reinstalled my app and they still are not showing up.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

Good morning @Jacarihill thank you so much for bringing your DVR concerns to our attention and we would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlyssa” and click “Send a message."

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same problem. I cannot get my DVR recordings on my computer. I have tried calling comcast, was promised a call back, it is a week later and I have heard nothing.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

3 years ago

@ARSW wrote:

I am having the same problem. I cannot get my DVR recordings on my computer. I have tried calling comcast, was promised a call back, it is a week later and I have heard nothing.

do the recordings show up on a smart phone/tablet? do you get error messages?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Having the same exact problem with Xfinity Stream and Roku in my bedroom (only tv with this set up) not storing dvr'd shows.
Also, experiencing pixelation during dvr'd shows only on main tv with box.
Both issues have recently started within the past few weeks. Any suggestions?

Thank you
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here