tanidamaselli's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 12:00 AM

Closed

An unauthorized person is using my Xifinity Stream Account

I have been noticing that within the Xifinity App under "RECENTLY VIEWED" ,  there are multiple contents that me and my husband definitely have not watched. We have changed passwords but it appears that this unauthorized user continued to able to watch movies and has no problem afer we changed password multiple times. 

I would like to remove this unknown person from being able to watch content with Xfinity Stream. I see many other posts with similar problems but have not seen any solution. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@tanidamaselli wrote:

I have been noticing that within the Xifinity App under "RECENTLY VIEWED" ,  there are multiple contents that me and my husband definitely have not watched. We have changed passwords but it appears that this unauthorized user continued to able to watch movies and has no problem afer we changed password multiple times. 

I would like to remove this unknown person from being able to watch content with Xfinity Stream. I see many other posts with similar problems but have not seen any solution. 

go to xfinity.com and sign in. go to accounts, and then to users under the account page. do you have any users listed there? did someone give your username/password out to someone to use?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here