kythri's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Sunday, June 7th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

iPad Mini 256GB - Why not?

When are you going to offer the 256gb iPad Mini, and why don't you do so yet?

It's really frustrating, as there doesn't seem to be any technical reason you don't offer this.  In fact, it seems for all of the iPads you offer, you are offering the model with the smallest amount of storage.

If I buy a compatible 256gb iPad Mini, would I be able to activate service on my Xfinity Mobile account?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, Comcast/Xfinity staff - looking for an answer.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

And no you can’t bring iPads... you can only buy through them for now...

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Seems like all they offer is 64gb and 128... I want to buy an iPad Pro 12inch 1TB But they only have the 128gb... Offering such low storage for a $1,000 device... this is what I don’t like about XFINITY... I wish they would offer more devices in different configurations.... took them forever to add watches and iPads... did get the Apple Watch 5 tho... I hope soon they have different storage options before I have to go with someone else... and I don’t really want too... ugh....

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Unfortunately Comcast still screwing their customers over by only offering smallest storage iPads. Ugh! Please change this Comcast!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here