Soulshadow456's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, August 21st, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

Where is my note 20 ultra??

Can someone please tell me if they have already received there note 20 ultra , I pre ordered on the 8th and it's the 21st and no one can tell me when it will even ship, although the Xfinity mobile store says that the phone is in stock , but they haven't shipped mine

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I got mine the 19th , they emailed me that it was shipping with a tracking number.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Yup, they do not know when it will ship, I've tried contacting everyone I could, and they said I couldn't pick it up either, which makes no sense, I just hope I see it soon, I'm sure people have already gotten theirs thru Xfinity, my friend got his two days early from att I'm just upset I really need a new phone, I should never of bought the thing

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

that's awesome congrats, when did you order it if you don't mind me asking, I ordered mine on the 8th, guess I'm pretty much scr$$ed, so I probably won't be getting it for another two weeks or so

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Did you chat with customer support? You might be able to pick it up from their store.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

August 7th, but I'm having issues claiming the 150$ credit so I guess there's that lol.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Yea i heard that Xfinity customers are having issues claiming the 150, that messed up that makes me angry, at least we get a 400 visa tho, which is what really matters, I hope we can resolve the 150 issue, hopefully I'll here from them on Monday I must have ordered mine right at the beginning of the next shipment cycle, as long as I get it we will be ok, I just don't feel like going thru the hassle of trying to cancel everything, I wasn't even going to pre order this phone because I need a new phone asap, I only did it because of the promotions, thanks for all the info, when I get mine I'll see what's up about the 150 and try to find a solution.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I'm just curious because I want to know if anybody else is waiting for their phone

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

So Xfinity did me real dirty they cancelled my pre order the same day and gave me no warning no email no nothing, and now I have to wait for them to clear my account so I can try and repurchase and loose my pre order incentives I'm going to cancel all Xfinity services
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here