fpbalas's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 29th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Unable to log into Xfinity Mobile (app or online) because system says I am not the primary user

I am unable to log into the Xfinity Mobile app on my phone or on my home computer because the Xfinity Mobile system does not recognize me as the primary user. I can log into my Xfinity account and view my services, inlcuding Xfinity Mobile. When I click Manage Mobile Account a new browser window opens with the button "Try Again." I click the button and I am asked if I am the primary account user. My only option is to try differnt login credentials. I have tried my email address, username and phone number. I end up in the same place every time--no access to my Xfinity Mobile account becuase I am not theprimary user.  

I have confirmed my username and that I am the primary account holder. I've been using the same account as "primary" for over 10 years and have been an Xfinity Mobile for 2-3 years without issue until now. I have spent 3+  hours on the phone with 3-4 differnt customer service agents and the Comcast Security Assurance or "CSA" department.  Still no resolution. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I had that problem today also (among other things with this service): I even tried to go thru my TV and that flashed an error message that said: 'go online and estblish a username and password, thought that info was showing on the very screen that the message appeared.

They may be getting hacked b/c all of these nuances are too many for any company of the magnitude to simply ignore, which I feel VERY ignored! I have no phone on Halloween, and have canceled my flight to LA because I don't have a phone (because they attempted to switch my old phone number over today and  now it doesn't work, I only hear someone from VERIZON [who I've never been with]telling me to use a credit card to pay for the call), and feel unsafe.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am  experiencing EXACTLY the same issues as you.  Was on the phone for 3 hours today.  Twice with Security Account Assurance team (Useless, not helpful, said there are no supervisors and ended up hanging up on me).  They tried to transfer me to Mobile care (on with them for one hour, talked to supervisor and told me that the Security Account assurance team is the next higher level of support and transferred me back there.  So frustrating!!!

I have tried logging on from web browser (Chrome and Microsoft Edge), cleared cookies, tried logging on from my Samsung Galaxy phone, both web browser and Xfinity mobile app with no success.  Same error page that says I am not the primary user.  I also have tried my user ID, comcast email and my phone #.  I did confirm on the xfinity website that I AM the primary account holder.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here